Sunday, June 19, 2011

The nap time RUNNER !


Boy am I glad to have finished this LO !!
I was planning on getting some of the Challenges done before the Cyber Crop started so I could show them to the members as example BUT my my mojo has been a little absent : ( I had this on my desk for about 10 days and kept walking up to it, having a look and then walking away again. Today I sat and finished it YAY !!!
This is for Cyber Crop Challenge #1 at Challenge Heaven, you are to use Turquoise, Yellow and White and also to use paint. I have used white and turquiose paint and then clear (Ranger Rock Candy) crackle paint over it, as the background on the Cardstock. I have used the gorgeous My Minds Eye, Fine and Dandy PP's. I have also added a Kaiser Rhinestone Flouish and felt alpha's. I am glad this
one is off my desk and I have alsost finished another : )
Might be able to share tomorrow !! Stay tuned ...

There is also a Kids Challenge too .... here is Mr Ryan's LO : )
The kids criteria is simply an outside picture of them and to use the word 'play', he picked out some very old background paper I have had for years, and also some PP with bugs on it, which he kindly asked me to cut them out. He also HAD to use the cuttlebug, and decided he would use my TH die to make a couple of leaves !
For some reason he only wanted to use the 'P' and 'Y' alpha's and wanted texta for the middle 2 letters, CUTE !!



Thanks for stopping by : )

No comments:

Post a Comment