Monday, June 6, 2011

My Boys


I have been a productive girl on the weekend, but there is only 1 LO I can share right now ... I have had a go at 'Grunge' in my take on the Series Challenge at Challenge Heaven. The criteria is to use 3-4 pics in a series and use stars. I thought I should scrap these pics of all 3 of DS's, I took these pics on mothers day : ) Thought that Mothers Day would be the perfect opportunity to get them all out together for a bit of a photo shoot at a gorgeous old church, I didn't get the amazing pics I was hoping for, but what I did get is pics capturing what they are really like, and that's everything I LOVE about them ...
I have used a Kaiser Rewind PP for background and some embellishments, and glimmermisted over a piece of mesh and also spattered and squirted some on too. I have also used a TH film strip stamp and a star stamp.


Challenge Heaven have a Cyber Crop coming up ... hope to see you there : )


Here is a sneak peek at one of the LO's I have done for the CC !! Oh I'm getting so excited !!!

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment