Monday, June 20, 2011

"ANGEL"

.... not usually a word I use to describe my now 6 yrs old son,
but in this photo, he truely was my little "ANGEL"!

This is another LO for the Challenge Heaven Cyber Crop : ) Feel like I'm on a roll at the moment ! This challenge you needed Red, Black & Silver and Metal ... I really enjoyed playing with stamps on this one, I just love the effect of Metallic Silver Staz-on !! I also made my own flower used my TH flower die and added an earring to the centre of it. My friend on a recent visit game me some earring she had picked up cheap and knew I'd be able to use them : ) Gotta love that ! I used TH distress emboss powder for the lettering on silver paper, I have also added TH wings (LOVE THEM) and a RW chippie ...
Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment