Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well it's the 10th day of the month, it actually feels like it should be further into the month ! I have 3 boys at home on holidays, but the up side is, I'm getting so much scrapping done !!
Although haven't added anything since my calendar, I have done 1 card and 2 LO's, all using sketch designs, what do you think !









This is the sketch I used for my 'TEEN' LO, I have doubled it as a LO for a challenge with Abundantias Gold, the theme being - YOU. I am struggling to find pictures of me, that aren't horrid or really old, and lets face it, it's easier to scrap someone else.




And this is the LO I did today !!
It is of my 9 yr son's excursion to the zoo. I have been scrapping too much of one child and started feeling a little guilty (not that they care!).
I am feeling quite inspired by sketches and on-line challenges, I have also joined "Aussie Girls Gone Scrapping" and might have a go at one of their challenges !
I'll keep ya posted !
BUGGER, just did a spell check and I have spelt 'Excursion' wrong in my layout ! Did you even notice ?



No comments:

Post a Comment