Sunday, January 24, 2010

24.1.2010 Blog

A fairly quiet week, scrapping wise ! Went to 'Not to Shabby' Class, and created a lovely tag, as pictured below. Learnt how to make a rose, and also stamping on film (angel wings). I really like the saying, and liked how we used the pin and little wings (german scraps).
Today I have completed 2 challenges, 1 for 'Scrap of Difference' and 1 for 'Aussie Girls Gone Scrapping'. The first one is a scraplift, which I took inspiration for Anne's LO (irritant), I really liked how she used the Kaisercraft Pina Colada PP, so I used the same PP, and then added my own touch !
The second one, is the first for the January Challenges, there are 5 in total, not sure how many of the 5 I'll get done this month, but it's a start. This one is a Quote Challenge, which required the quote, 'A day without Laughter, is a day wasted' Charlie Chaplin, and you also need to have flowers and buttons.

Thanks ...






1 comment:

  1. Well done, you have got more scrapping done this weekend than I did. I have only done one LO and can't share as it is for DT stuff at SoD :) Love how you have changed my LO and made it a Girl LO :)

    ReplyDelete