Wednesday, May 4, 2011

gotta laugh ...


Well I'm feeling like I'm off to a pretty good start this month, I have completed my 2nd challenge for May : ) This one is for my Challenge Heaven's Ebony OR Ivory LO, I have chosen to go with Ebony as I thought it would really make the Lime green POP !
I have used 2 pics of my DS6, he randomly will ask (if he sees me with camera) take a photo of this mum. On this particular day, it was a piece of chalk ... The photo was a hilarious funny face ! I laughed so hard and showed him and we both laughed and laughed ... he then said 'ok, now take another one' ! Then he smiled this Joker like smile and his eyes look like they are going to pop out ! We all laughed at the 2 pics together!
Not one of those perfect photo moments, but definitely something worth cherishing.
I am a tad pedantic when it comes to challenges and so I have strictly used NOTHING but Ebony and Lime green, it's just the way I am, If I do a sketch challenge, it will be very close to the original, I guess bending the rules might come with time ?
Criteria was to also use stamping, so I have used Kaiser - Grunge stamp to alter the background PP behind the pics, Ali Edwards stamps to create the journaling space and also a Tim Holtz Harlequin pattern stamp on the base.


Thank for looking, off to see what challenge takes my fancy next .... so many choices : )

1 comment: