Monday, May 23, 2011

Adore

After a touch procrastinating I have done another LO : ) Seem to spend a lot of my time looking on line for inspiration, then pottering around the craft area, shuffling things ... This one is for a Challenge Heaven, Color Challenge. The colors are Soft pink, brown plus a color of your choice. I decided I didn't want to add an extra color. The criteria was to also use stamping ... which I enjoyed !! Love a bit of stamping, no point just collecting them !
I have used my stamps to clear emboss in the corners, also used timber brown staz on on transparency to create a little flourish and also a sneaky stamp on the title piece ... oh and also a script stamp on the flower ... I think that's it LOL !!
My father is going to hate that I have used pink in a LO with him in it hehehe !!

Here's a close up of some of the stamping !!
Thank for stopping by ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment