Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spirit

Yay, I have finally done a challenge this month ! Not sure why but have not managed to do any others so far ... but now that I've kicked started myself who knows what'll happen : D
This a number challenge for Challenge Heaven and the criteria is for 3 photos, 3 colours and 3 different alpha's ! Oh and a paper clip for good measure ...
So here is my take on the challenge, I have used Red, Green and an off whitish vanilla colour (if that is such a tone??) I have used Cosmo cricket - merry berry, Webster's - waiting for santa and also Kaiser - seasons greetings PP's. This is the first time I have used a embossing folder to create an embellishment and I got the idea from my good friend Simone : ) I have used it to make the baubles, and I adore the effect and might just have to try it again. The 3 alpha's used are Making Memories - cheeky shimmer, Kaiser - Forest Green and also Adorn it - Tiny etched natural. I have also used Flourish with a Bling Pearl flourish, some Kaiser stamps to make the tags (which is also where the circle paper clip is) some bakers twine and a cute little xmas tree charm I found in my stash !
Happy scrappin x


2 comments:

  1. Hey it looks fab! so glad I inspired you again! hehehe Such good memories with those piccies! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, Great job! Hope you are keeping well. Judith

    ReplyDelete