Friday, December 31, 2010

Challenge Heaven

Well, I've been off my blog for a month now ... have moved house and celebrated Christmas and we all know how time consuming that all is.
I have 2 pages to share for the Challenge Heaven December/January Challenges, which I actually finished before I packed, but then my laptop died and I'm just catching up with loading them : )

The first one is a Themed Challenge, the theme is 'Grandparents' and I have scrapped my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.
The criteria is to use Kraft cardstock as the base, and believe it or not it's under all the glimmermist and stamping. I used SWAK glimmermist and Worn Lipstick all over this layout !
I have also used my fav new toy, the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die on music paper, LOVE IT !!

The 2nd page is for the Number Challenge, and I have scrapped my son Brayden, when he was much younger 'Santa Baby'. I have full filled the long list of criteria, here goes : 1 card stock (I used raspberry), 2 word title (santa baby), 3 flowers (poinsettias) and 4 PP's ( I have used G45 xmas past, 2 x MME holly jolly and Kaiser
tis the season). An added criteria was to use staples and they are there, at the corners of the newspaper type PP and at the ends of the tickets at the bottom.
Thanks for looking, and remember to check out Challenge Heaven, as they have extended the Dec challenges to the end of Jan 2011.

Happy New Year Blogger friends xx Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment