Sunday, November 28, 2010

1 already


Here is another LO, that I have done for Challenge Heaven, it is a number challenge and I was required to have a number as or in the title and to use multiple photos (hope 2 counts as multiple).
I have used the very bright and colorful My Little Shoebox, Flying High and All a Flutter Papers. The photo's are of my gorgeous niece Ruby !
Actually did this page yesterday and had trouble loading it, no matter what I tried it kept loading the pic sideways, I finally fixed the problem and then realised there was a spelling mistake in the title, luckily the thickers I used peel of easy, but I did actually want a ? at the end and it kind of doesn't fit now. Anyway this will do ...





2 comments:

  1. This LO is just ADORABLE Michelle. The PP you have chosen works so well with the pictures and it is just a fantastic LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great LO Michelle!...just love those bright, happy colours!

    ReplyDelete