Saturday, November 5, 2011

Merry & Bright CC

The Merry & Bright Cyber Crop started last night at Challenge Heaven !! There are 2 challenges, one is a sketch and the other is a blind scrap ... and you have until this Thursday to complete ! So pop on over and have a look !

Here is my blind scrap LO, I have used Bo Bunny, winter joy PP's and distressed with popsicle glimmermist and snow cap paint dabber. I have used diamond glaze and some ultra fine glitter on the lettering and chipboard snow flakes !! Really happy with how this page has turned out. BIG thanks to DT Simone for a great page : )


I have also had a play with the sketch by Heather of Scrappy Sketches : )

 


I have used Bo Bunny again for this page, PP's from the Father Christmas range, I also have used a lovely little Lime Tree Creations mini flower !



Thanks for looking, hope to see you at challenge heaven having a go at one of the challenges : )

1 comment:

  1. love the layouts michelle. It is nice to see a christmas page that is in "alternative" colours.

    ReplyDelete