Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back scrappin !!


Yay, finally I have managed a LO that I am really happy with. I have been struggling lately to complete LO's and just get the creative juice's flowing.
Becci's Technique Challenge at Challenge Heaven was just what I needed !!
The technique is using corrugated cardboard, and there is even a tutorial of how to use a pizza box (un-used obviously) and turn it into the main focus of your LO ! I have always wanted to have a go at this, and this challenge was a great time to give it a go ! The added criteria is to use a pin, simple : )
So here it is ...


I have also used ...
  • Dusty Attic - Chicken Wire and also Picket Fence (altered)
  • Green Leaf Pin
  • MME Lime Twist PP (Fly a Kite - LT1004)
  • Muslin colored with Suede Glimmermist
  • AC Thickers
  • Prima - Swaney Collection flowers
Here is another LO I have done for the August Challenges, this one is an Ebony OR Ivory Challenge, so you need to choose either Black or White and then add Red and Pink ! The added criteria is Gloss. I have added gloss to the gorgeous chippy ladybug by scrapware.


While I'm here blogging for the first time in ages, thought I's share a couple of other bits I've created. I was very inspired when I saw the new G45 range, Magic of Oz ! I just had to make a little wall hanging, with a little bit of fussy cutting, foam tape and red glitter a lovely little hanging was created to hang in my scrap room !

And lucky last is a card I was asked to make for a friend. I have made a gorgeous wall hanging using the G45 Once Upon a Springtime range, and my friend was inspired to make a similar one for her daughters 6th birthday. So, she asked me to create a card to go with the gift ! I'm not much of a card maker, but I'm really happy with this card, hope the little girl LOVES it, as much as I do : )

Til next time, take care and thanks for stopping by x

Oh and don't forget to pop on over to Challenge Heaven to be inspired by the great challenges each month !!
2 weeks to go til the August Cyber Crop !!





No comments:

Post a Comment