Saturday, March 19, 2011

So Very Lovely


This month is flying past before my eyes, so I thought it was time to force myself to get some more challenges done. Lately my mojo has been absent and althou I have plenty of idea's nothing seemed to be coming together ...
Here is a LO of a Sketch Challenge for Challenge Heaven I have also used a 'goodie bag' that I got from Abundantias Gold my LSS, during their clearance sale, it was full off Cosmo Cricket De Lovely PP's, Adhesive chippies and matching ribbons, LOVE IT !! Rumor has it they will have HEAPS more goodie bags available at the craft fair at Morphetville, on Sunday 3rd April (for those of you living in Adelaide).
So here is what I have come up with, pics are of my niece (again) love being able to use girly stuff occasionally. I have also used Making Memories brad badge, Martha Stewart punch, Cosmo Cricket tiny type stickers and a Rhonna Farrer swirls stamp.


Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment: