Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Scrapping

I joined in on a cybercrop this weekend at Mad About Scrappin I have only done 1 challenge so far, but hope to do another one before the 22 Feb deadline. The Challenge was to use the title '10 things I love about you' as it's a Valentines/Love theme. I was also required to use a scallop edge and a photo slide (arrange photos like a film strip). This is my take on the challenge.
I have used Bella - damsel PP's, Tell your story - journalling cards and finishing touches rub-ons.
I can't wait for the cybercrop this weekend at Scrap of Difference ! Put it in your diary Ladies !!

2 comments:

  1. Love your LO Michelle....it is great with the pink tones & your journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle! Love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete